The highly functional women's Killian Riding Jacket is ready for whatever forecast rolls your way. This multi-season layer features durable Carbolex® construction with stretch panels and power-stretch inserts for exceptional mobility and comfort. Other functionality includes: sewn-in body armor, multiple vents, and reflectivity. Adding greater versatility, a dual-liner system includes a zip-out waterproof liner with its very own warmth liner. Iconic graphics and a bold pop of orange injects this women's textile motorcycle jacket with color and undeniable attitude.
•Stay Cool: Sleeve and back vents.
• Stay Warm: Removable zip-out full-sleeve warmth liner with two stash pockets and stretch panels on sides and sleeves for less bulk.
• Stay Dry: Removable zip-out full-sleeve waterproof liner with storm flap is seam sealed.
• Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Power-stretch action back, sides, and elbows. Greater mobility and comfort with stretch panels on shoulders, front yoke, and sleeves. Snap waist tabs.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Sewn-in flexible, lightweight Dainese Pro-Shape body armor at elbows and shoulders. Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Snap-tab mandarin collar with comfort trim. Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs with adjustable tabs. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping and neck stripe.
• Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with media port.